Friday, August 27, 2010

181.2 Being Engaged!

Some days I am obsessed about writing my blog and know exactly what I'm going to write. Today is not one of those days. I cooked, as in I made something from scratch that had more that 3 ingredients, and a friend came over for lunch and I helped her with jewelry projects, and I had a therapeutic massage, and then driving home, I realized that I hadn't written a post for my dear blog today, and in about a half hour we are having friends over for a glass of wine (read water in my case) before we head out to dinner.

The good news is that I was engaged in life today rather than being engaged with my computer all day. I do think that I may have a small case of computer addiction and know that I can waste a lot of time sort of lurking on it.

There is no bad news. Being engaged in an active life with other folks is a wonderful way to spend a day.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller