Tuesday, August 10, 2010

179.2 Weighty Eyelids

So those upper eye lids were really heavy :), but I had no idea what was removed would weigh a half a pound! Who knew???

I'm tempted to post a picture because I look sooooo bad, but don't want to gross anyone out, so will refrain. I did send one to my kids and sister and got lots of sympathy as a result. The truth is, after about the first 8 hours following the surgery, there has been no pain! And, this is not just about me showing off how tough and brave I am! My eyes don't hurt. But I sure do wish the swelling would start going down. That's got to be good for at least another half pound.

Okay, here's a picture! Click on it if you want the full effect! And, yes, my eyes are open.

1 comment:

priscilla said...

phil says this is a real keeper. Excellent for blackmail purposes in future.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller