Friday, August 13, 2010

179.2 Losing Isn't Always A Good Thing!

Sometimes losing isn't a good thing. I'm really bummed because I can't find my high school senior class yearbook. About a month ago I learned that my high school class is having its 50th reunion. I haven't been to any Palo Alto High School Class of 1960 reunions since heading off to UCLA and beyond. Anyway, today Jeff and I searched everywhere for my yearbooks. We found one from 1958 when I was a sophomore, but I want that senior year yearbook.

We've moved eleven times since we were married, but I know I had it at the house before this one, and figure that if 1958 made it, the other two should also have made the move. It is about 115 degrees in our garage where a lot of our stuff is stored, and I finally gave up trying to go through things due to the heat. But I'll keep looking.

Why is it so important? To be honest, I'm not sure, but I think it's because I want to recognize as many people as possible when I see them at the reunion. I think that translates to the fact I want people to recognize me:)! But who am I kidding! I just hope there are name tags available.

(Here I am on the 5th day. Things are looking much better!)

1 comment:

priscilla said...

YOu'd be surprised! Except for this fabulous picture, you are looking more and more like the lithe 17 year old you were. I think it's great that you're going. Good luck in finding the yearbook!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller