Wednesday, August 4, 2010

182.4 Chico's Withdrawal




Pictures of beautiful, green New Hampshire taken by Scott.




I'm sitting in Chico's (and writing this on my iPhone) waiting for my friend Loretta while she is trying on some clothes. I've decided to not even look at the clothes because I don't want to be tempted. It's fun to keep needing a smaller size, but it has been getting very expensive. In fact, I've decided not to buy any new clothes until I reach my weight goal, since I've got only 12 pounds to go.

I got the go ahead today from my back doctor to start doing my water therapy and the elliptical, so tomorrow I'll be back at the gym. I did try to work out while on vacation but after falling (did I write about that?), and then hurting my back trying to escape the attack of the killer wasp in New Hampshire, I lost momentum and really want to get back to exercising. Loretta is a good role model for me. She exercises 2 to 3 hours everyday, 6 days a week and she has lost a lot of weight as a result. I've never thought of doing that much exercise in one day, and I'm not sure how my back would like it, but upping the amount of exercise I do is certainly on my screen now.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller