Friday, December 11, 2009

203.4 "It's Just The Salt"!

OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes when I got on the scale this morning! I told myself it was the salt in the wonderful food I had at lunch yesterday. Then my sister Priscilla called and when I told her how upset I was, she said the same thing. "Sue, it's the salt more than how much you ate". And just a few minutes ago as I was complaining that I hadn't written my blog and we have to leave to go eat dinner with some friends, Jeff asked me what I was going to write about. I told him about my weight today and, you guessed it, he blamed it on the salt. Let's hear it for salt because if that is the culprit, I should be able to get those numbers back down soon.

Except..., we are leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas to see Andrea Bocelli perform, and gamble, and eat? Life is so good and yet I get upset and worried about handling everything. Well, I have had practice juggling social life, fun and food, so I will have to trust in myself, listen to my inner voice, and walk as much as I can. Wish me luck with the food and the slot machines! I know I will enjoy hearing Andrea Bocelli! :)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Just drink a lot of water!

priscilla said...

Be patient with yourself. And Kathleen's right. Drink a lot of water! AND, have a great time!!

priscilla said...

And one more thing. You got to 200 once, and you can do it again!!!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller