Monday, December 21, 2009

202.2 A New Elliptical Record For Losin' Susan


In the midst of all the preparations for Christmas today, I went over to our community center's workout room to do the elliptical. Another record was set by Losin' Susan ~ 8 minutes and 3 seconds! Pretty soon, I won't bother with the seconds but I am still aware of each and every second! Tomorrow I head to PT for my last visit for a while. My physical therapist is hard to impress, but I would like to be able to hit the 10 minute mark tomorrow, for me as much as for her.

Food issues are going pretty well since we have been here at home over the last several days. Tonight, Dover sole and Brussel sprouts and I am really looking forward to it. I will probably go out on a limb (remember that book by Shirley MacLaine?) and add a salad! But truth be told, I can't think of what I would rather have for dinner. So, Bon Appetit as Julia would say!
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller