Tuesday, December 29, 2009

no scale Graceland, Tennessee

Graceland, Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee! I keep hearing that in my mind! I need a little grace right now and I am in Memphis, TN as I write. I don't have a scale, and I am in the throes of wondering how much damage I have done. Grace will allow me to take in stride wherever I am on the scale and allow me to continue this amazing adventure.

Being with my son's family has been such a gift. The boys are silly, active, brilliant and so sweet depending on the moment! I will never forget the 3 year old (Julien) thanking my sister and her husband for so seriously for the gifts they gave him. He wanted to get it just right and repeated his "thank you Uncle Phil and Aunt Prill" until he did. So adorable and heart felt and not that easy to say!

Last night I got another gift. My son said he was so happy to see me moving so easily and that I was just so much younger! When I started this program with my clinical hypnotherapist Jennifer Scott about a year and a half ago and about 50 pounds heavier she would tell me that I was getting stronger, more agile and younger. I wanted to believe her and I did a lot of work to make it happen, but to have Ted say that he was observing the results really meant so much.

Home tomorrow! I am so sad to be leaving these boys and so grateful that I had this time with them. I wish I could add some pictures of them to this post but I didn't bring the thingy to download pictures from my camera.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller