Friday, December 4, 2009

203.0 A Green Tea Kind of Day

I am sitting here at the computer drinking green tea. The link that I sent yesterday in the blog about MUFA's also talks about how good green tea is for us. The article suggests 4 cups a day which seems like a lot, but now that it is cold, I am definitely up for hot tea at least a couple times a day.

My chiropractor confirmed what I thought about my extreme improvement on the Wii Fit following an adjustment. It is up to my muscles, not his technique or glue (!) to hold the adjustment, so I have my work cut out for me to strengthen those core muscles. I think I will go do the Wii Fit right now so I can score even higher than before. But before I do that, I think I will go over to the workout room and give the elliptical another chance. Challenges abound!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing so great! I can feel your desire to be healthier!! Then...by the way...you'll be losing weight too. Hugs,

Jennifer

priscilla said...

Four cups of tea! You are SO motivated!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller