Saturday, December 12, 2009

202.4 Viva Las Vegas!

Well, maybe it was just the salt, or at least I can blame some of the weight gain yesterday on the salt since I was down a pound this morning! I am munching on a delicious apple right now. We had breakfast at our favorite breakfast place after we dropped our dog off at the pet sitter. I had my standard spinach and feta omelette and one pancake and then didn't have lunch so now I am hungry. Also, it is an hour earlier here in Las Vegas than in AZ, so a lot of time has gone by since I ate.

I am laughing to myself about our room situation. Our room at the Bellagio is free because we got a special offer based on the fact I had a recent birthday. We have the room for two nights and it is beautiful. But, there is a but! When we checked in, the only non-smoking room that was available (read for free) was located in the new Spa Tower which is several miles by foot from the lobby.:) In the past I would have been ticked off about this, but now, with my change of mind, I am just looking at it as a great source of exercise. And, it is a lot further from all of the gambling activity than the rooms in the main building here, so that is probably a good thing, too.

So we are off to go get some dinner and then see Andrea Bocelli. I wonder if he has to worry about what he eats! Just as I am finishing this, a bell man just brought us a complimentary box of eight truffles! Oh, my!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...and what did you do about those truffles? Smile....

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller