Sunday, December 20, 2009

202.2 Welcome Back Hip Bones!


Newflash! My hip bones are re-emerging! I am not sure where they have been and what they have been up to, but I am delighted to have them back!

I also want to say that the Christmas pictures I have posted with this blog over the past few days and today were taken at the Conservatory at The Bellagio. The designs are all made from flowers. The polar bears posted today were amazing - contemplating the work that went into creating them and bringing them to life takes my breath away! I have suggested to Jeff, who is feeling a little better today, that we make the trip to The Bellagio at Christmas time an annual event. It was just so beautiful and Christmassy! (By the way, you can click on the photos to enlarge them.)

2 comments:

priscilla said...

The bears are amazing! But they don't have any hip bones. Congrats on finding yours!!!

Unknown said...

Polar Bears are wonderful!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller