Saturday, December 5, 2009

202.4 It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas

I know it is only the 5th of December, but I have a husband who loves Christmas. The tree can't go up too early and it can't stay up too long! I was out doing errands and came home to a wreath on the door and the tree half-way put up in the living room. As I have said before, whadda guy!

While I was out, I went to get a pedicure and ran into a gal I have met and talked to about 3-4 times over the past 3 years. She did not recognize me! Once I told her who I was and explained about the weight loss, she knew me! I think that is one of those little things that mean a lot moments! (See 12/01.) What is really interesting for me as a big loser is that I can't imagine how I lugged around almost 50 pounds without realizing what I was doing to myself, and without understanding that I had the power to lose it. I can picture myself being much heavier, but I can't imagine living with all the weight.

So now I have just over 30 more pounds to lose to reach my goal. No problem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Yea! Yea!

queenmabby said...

i love you and i love dad so much - you each get excited by such wonderful things:) Don't lose that christmas spirit - remember ho ho ho!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller