Wednesday, December 16, 2009

202.0 Wisdumb!

Here's what I wrote yesterday in all of my wisdumb. "I want to go out with him and I know exactly what I will order without even looking at the menu and it will all work out fine." Not...! I did order very carefully and had a delicious dinner and then life got in the way again! I should have known when the waitress set down a spoon at each of our places after clearing our dinner plates. But we were busy talking about how Jeff didn't want dessert and that we would stop at the grocery store on the way home and get him his favorite Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bars. And then the waitress reappeared with a platter, a huge plater containing a huge dollop of whipped cream, a huge scoop on vanilla ice ream with pecans in it, and a butter rum cake about 5" in diameter covered with caramel sauce, and bananas in a flaming liquor! My first mistake was to take one bite. This first mistake was followed by many more mistakes. OMG, it was so good.

And the irony is that I was down a pound from yesterday. I am afraid it will catch up with me tomorrow. We shall see. We don't have any events that include eating out for several days so maybe I can get back to home and healthy. That does make it easier, but last night was soooo good.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller