Thursday, October 22, 2009

207.8 Keeping Focused on My Goal




early morning view of desert mountains

Some days I get so mad when my weight pops up again.  Like today!  Hello...yesterday I was on the brink of dropping into the 206 range and today I am back up .8 of a pound.  I walked, but I didn't do my water workout yesterday because of appointments and commitments, but that's life.

I do believe this weight is coming off and that I am going to see that 170 number on the scale.  I just need to stay out of the haze of losing focus and questioning if this is really working.  Of course it is working!  I have lost 40 pounds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I know it feels good to say that you've lost 40 pounds. Keep seeing yourself shrink down to how you want to look...like you saw what you want to lose in the mirror today. "Of course it is working. I have lost 40 pounds." Hugs,

Jennifer

priscilla said...

Losing weight is like quitting smoking or drinking: every time one gets a craving,one says "I won't right now". That's all; just right now. The "right nows" start to add up and pretty soon it's been hours,days, months and years. Same with your weight loss; the time passes and pretty soon 10, 20, 30, 40 pounds gone and counting!! So don't let haze or smog or whatever distract.

Kathleen said...

It's just a hiccup. Like taking a step back so you can run farther.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller