Wednesday, October 14, 2009

209.4 A Closet Full of NEW Clothes

We are having our master bath area remodeled.  We are taking out the jacuzzi  tub that was put in every house that was built about ten years ago. Neither of us uses it, and we have a tiny shower, designed for very small people.  Neither Jeff nor I have been referred to as small lately, or probably within our lifetimes. Anyway, the reason I am writing about this is that they are coming on Monday to take out all the old stuff.

To reach our closet, we have to go through the bathroom.  So, here it comes... we have to empty out our closet so that the clothes will be accessible and so that they won't be covered with dust from the removal process.

What this really means is that I am getting rid of all my plus size clothing, forever.  No more 3X, 2X, or 1X labels, ever again.  I am a Chico's gal now, remember?  I have the greatest husband.  When I announced that cleaning out the closet really meant getting rid of 90% of the clothes I own, he agreed!!!  He's been a real cheerleader throughout this weight loss extravaganza and I have really appreciated it.

So, buy stock in Chico's because over the next few weeks the stock will go up.   Once I reach my goal, I am going to also be a Nordstrom gal, and a specialty shop gal.  Scottsdale is full of wonderful little shops selling beautiful clothes.  Now I really need to focus on drinking more water, eating a little less, and staying conscious around food, everyday!  I can do this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS BLOG! Yea Jeff! Hugs,

Jennifer

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller