Friday, October 16, 2009

208.2 Dreaming In Thin

I came out from the bedroom this morning to tell Jeff that I had had a dream in thin!  He looked at me strangely and asked me to say that again.  I dreamed in thin!  That's right, I was a very thin person in my dream last night.  I think that maybe this all came about because yesterday at my ESL class I had asked my students if any of them had ever dreamed in English.

What I dreamed was really cool.  First I was walking up a hill so quickly that I had to go around the folks walking in front of me, one of whom was Jennifer! I know, I know, she prides herself on her fitness and agility so she is not going to take to this kindly:).  Once I got to the top of the hill, there was a golf competition and when I came forward to try to hit the ball, everyone started chanting, "I don't want it, I don't need it, and I am not going to have it...!"  I really liked the golf part because one of my goals is to play golf again.

And, to top everything off, I lost about half a pound and now weigh less than I have in about 15 years.  I have been paying a lot of attention to going to my inner spirit for help after being so stuck and know that played a part in dreaming the thin dream and losing a half a pound!  This is getting to be fun.

2 comments:

priscilla said...

You are THIN WITHIN!!!

Unknown said...

I'm still laughing. Great dream! Wahoo is right...

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller