Wednesday, October 28, 2009

207.0 It's Cold Outside!

I never thought that would be a title for one of my blogs.  It has been a little cold in the winter here, but nothing like this in late October.  It never warmed up today.  I went out for my morning walk and one big memory hit me as I walked as fast as I could through the cold wind.  My nose started running.  In Boston, in the winter my nose would start running when I left the warm house to go outside and then it would run when I came inside from being out in the cold.  I just don't have a runny nose in Arizona usually.

I finished a necklace today that has been in the making since Miranda's wedding.  How embarrassing is that?  But it is finished, I love it and I hope Karen,  my dear friend who asked me to make it for her, will love it too. The best news is that I really enjoyed putting it all together.  It is a three strand necklace and I haven't made many of those so it was challenging, but now it is like a puzzle solved.

I have also been better about not living on the computer.  I was all prepared for my ESL class tomorrow by 10 this morning, and that really felt good.  So there are lots of changes going on and I think they are all for the better.

Karen's Necklace
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller