Sunday, June 6, 2010

185.4 A New Look at Books!

I have just added something new to this blog, a way for you to go directly from the post to learn more about books that I mention.

Recently I wrote about Geneen Roth's book entitled Women, Food, and God. Several of you have bought this book and from what I'm learning, have found it to be quite fascinating and full of good ideas to think about and possibly put into practice. I know I have some new ways of thinking about food and when/what I eat since reading it.

Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything

And yesterday as I was driving through our gorgeous desert, I heard an interview on the radio about the new book Mindless Eating. So much of what I have posted in this blog has been all about being aware and eating mindfully. This sounds like a great book and I am looking forward to delving into it.

Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think

If you are interested in learning more about the books I cite in this blog, all you have to do is click on the image of the book, and Amazon.com will take it from there. And, if you have some ideas for books that you think might be helpful for the faithful on this blog, please let me know. (I am not in the business of selling books, but if you order through this blog I do get a little kickback, and obviously will appreciate it.)

Hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller