Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still no scale Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

I saw ANNIE, the musical at least twice on stage, and the movie a couple of times, also. I love the message of many of the songs, especially Tomorrow, and You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile!

I've been looking forward to a lot of tomorrows as I find myself trying new things (I just picked up my new iPhone, the iPhone4), and planning new things to accomplish. And, out of necessity, I've been buying new things which I always wear with a smile. It is really fun to wear things that I wouldn't have dreamed of being able to wear a year ago. I've lost about 40 pounds over the last year, obviously slowly, and if you've been reading my posts, not without riding a roller coaster of high expectations, experiencing frustration whenever I would get stuck at a seemingly arbitrary weight, and then being enlivened as the result of the joy of slowly chipping away at those numbers on the scale.

So we are back home, and tomorrow I'll be getting back on my dear scale. As you might have guessed, I did buy a couple of new things at the Chico's store in Prescott. It's good to be back home, and yes, I'm smiling!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller