Friday, June 4, 2010

185.8 Thank You For The Music

I just came in from my pool workout. I didn't get in the pool until about 5:30, but you know, when it's 100 degrees and only 6% humidity, it doesn't matter that it is fairly late in the day for me to do my water workout. The water is warm, the sun is shining, my flowers are blooming and it is heavenly!

I made a new list of tunes on my iPod to listen to while I do the workout. I did use selections from Mamma Mia and what I am finding is that I work out longer and harder when I have the music I love coming at me from my little ear buds. I find myself singing...out loud, very loud since I can't really hear myself. Yesterday Jeff came out and said he could hear me in the house with the doors and windows closed. It's sort of embarrassing since we live very close to our neighbors, but I'm not toning it down until they mention it. I think it's funny. But if you heard me sing, maybe it's not funny, just loud!



Anyway, I am really happy today and so happy to have this weight moving off of me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so great, Sue. An inspiration to us all. - Annis

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog...and you are too!

priscilla said...

You look beautiful! But Susie, don't SING!!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller