Sunday, June 13, 2010

185.0 Been Shopping

Jennifer has been on my case to go shopping and buy something that is too small. I've had a hard time doing that partly because I am tightfisted with my money, and partly because I have so few clothes that fit me because of the weight loss. I am sure that I am the only woman in town who has empty space in her closet. So the idea of buying something I can't wear right away has been hard to wrap my charge card around.

But today I did it. I bought a pair of black dress pants that I can't zip up - can't begin to zip up, but my legs fit in them so I think that they will be perfect to wear when I celebrate reaching my goal of 170. My plan is that at least every 2 to 3 weeks I will try on those black dress pants and check in with them to see how I am doing.

Yeah, I did buy some stuff I can wear now, and what I figured out was that I was buying clothes recently that were almost too big. So today I bought snugger things and I like the way they feel. Wearing baggier things reminds me of when I was a lot heavier and wanted to conceal every bulge. I also have learned that when clothes have spandex, which is a good thing, they do stretch out at least a size larger within the first hour of wearing them. So I am sitting here in a tight pair of capris and a top that fits, shall we say, very well!


Life is good in Scottsdale and I am heading down to 184!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Now you're cooking!!! 184...183...182...181...180...179...
178...177...176...175 gulp...174...yea...173...more...more...172...almost almost...171...just about...170...169...YES!!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller