Sunday, November 22, 2009

203.2 Ah, The Mysteries of Weight Loss

It is so curious how this weight loss stuff works. If you look on the right, you can see how long I have been stuck in the 205 range. And then, yesterday I weighed 204 and today, 203! What changed? What is the reason for this drop all of a sudden?

Is it the Wii Fit? Is it the eliptical? Is it the self hypnosis that I started doing again, after letting that slip for a while? Is it a combination of factors? I don't know. What I do know that makes it even more mysterious is that last night at about 9pm I got on the scale and weighed 206.

I am not going to spend too much time wondering about why. I am going to be grateful, smile and keep working on this weight loss using all my tools. I just love it when that scale tells me I lost weight and I didn't even move it! (See my blog written on 11/15.) I did get on twice this morning just to make sure I wasn't seeing things! And, of course, the suspense starts building! What will I weigh tomorrow morning?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration, Sue - keep it up. Have a great Thanksgiving with the family in MA and don't worry about gaining weight - keeping up with the grandkids should take care of that. <3 Annis

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller