Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Drawing the Line

I am frustrated. I simply can't keep eating out and expect to be able to drop the weight at a rate I can live with. This week is already a wonderful mix of people and events, so starting next Sunday, I think we have 10 days with no commitments that involve eating. We love our friends and activities, but I think it is time to re-evaluate what is going on and what I can do to get on a better path. I am anxious to see if I can drop some more weight because I will have no excuse not to.

It is truly wonderful to have so much to do and so many great people to do things with, but I am drawing the line for a while to see what happens... because, we are heading into the major holidays and the challenges will be even greater.

(Jeff spent hours working on adding this website with this note: I'd walk the line any day with you babe. Love Jeff.)
Whattaguy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7K4jH7NqUw

4 comments:

Jeff Miller said...

I'd walk the line any day with you babe. Love Jeff

Go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7K4jH7NqUw

for musical version of this message

priscilla said...

Eating out is hard, especially if you have a host who knocks him/herself out to prepare a fancy meal that you feel you must eat. I've tried simply eating half of everything and raving about it. Also, figure out your reason for going that does not involve food--to be with people you like, fulfill an obligation, meet someone new. Then focus on that rather than the food. And remember, eating is a very personal act, and YOU get to decide how to do it. Words of Wisdom from the Queen of Wisdom.

Unknown said...

I know you do, Jeff - saw you walking this morning. Thnx for giving the Johnny Cash site. His rendition of Walk the Line brings back memories.

Keep walking the line Sue - you looked radient today.

Annis

queenmabby said...

love this whole thing. this is awesome. love to both of you!!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller