Thursday, November 12, 2009

204.4 Getting There

I am so affected by the weather, I can't stand it! It was only about 75 degrees where we live and it was overcast all day. Living in the desert when it is overcast is complicated. I don't like to see the gray hue and the low clouds. It is as if those elements do not belong in the desert. It makes me edgy and I feel like something is really wrong. And it is wrong! I moved here for the hot weather and the sunshine! People who have lived here for years love days like today. Maybe someday I will love these cooler gray days, but I am not there yet!

So where am I? I am in a good place, feeling like I will be at the 200 mark within about a month, or by Christmas for sure. Today I bought a pair of beautiful pants. The brand is Misook, a brand I have never worn because this designer does not design for plus sizes as far as I know. They are too tight, but that is exactly why I bought them. When I hit that 200 pound mark I am going to have some very special pants to wear!

2 comments:

queenmabby said...

you are gonna have to get yourself prepped for november in new england!!! so far we've had a beautiful, sunny fall, but it gets dark real early. just try to be prepared so it doesn't get you down as much. plus, you will be with your beautiful daughters, so how can grey skies really affect you?

priscilla said...

The unexpected life of the pant. Cotton panthers. Vera Pants. Plus Pants. And now, PROUD PANTS! You wear them with pride, Sue!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller