Wednesday, November 18, 2009

205.2 Grandma's Secret

I may as well put it out there! My bras are suddenly filled with nothing. Where did all that empty space come from? If there was one thing I really liked about being such a heavy gal it was the ballooning of the boobs! When I was slender in my long ago past, I definitely did not have a big bosom. What I did have did not exactly balance my hips which I have always had in abundance. Somehow, with the weight gain, I actually had a much better proportioned figure. So, now I am heading back into that flat chested look. Just because I am older doesn't mean that I don't want my clothes to fit well and that I don't want to have a good (looking) figure.

I've been in Victoria's Secret a few times with my daughters, but I just don't think it is a place for me to shop. I am thinking of designing bras and selling them for (older) women, like me. And, I think I have the secret. What I need is a push up bra with more support across the back and under my arms. Does anyone want to go in on this venture with me? It could be called Grandma's Secret! And then maybe, just maybe there would be no more cartoons about older women with their boobs down to their knees. Oh, but they are funny, aren't they!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love Victoria's Secret, but secretly I have discovered they offered no practical support once I reached my late twenties. What I want is the pretty mixed in with the practical and comfortable.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller