Monday, February 28, 2011

174.8 Putting Humpty Dumpty Together Again

Some days I just don't know why I ever decided to write this blog and post my weight because it's just too painful. I really thought I was going to have salmon and spinach last night but when we got to the restaurant, the salmon was $30 and the spinach was $9, and I just couldn't do it. This was at Flemings and the happy hour hamburger was only $6. So I ordered the hamburger thinking I would just eat half and I ate it all. No, I didn't have the cheese or the bacon, but I ate the bread. Where was my inner voice, what was I thinking? I blocked everything out. And, by the time we got home I felt terrible, both physically and emotionally.

So today I am putting Humpty Dumpty together again. I've already walked, I will do Wii Fit, and I am on my way to Costco to buy salmon, spinach, and other healthy things to see me through this tunnel to get me back to 170. YIKES!

1 comment:

queenmabby said...

don't let it get you down. was the hamburger good? hopefully it was worth it and now you can move on.

love you!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller