Saturday, February 26, 2011

172.8 Another Who Knew Moment!

I used to be more fashion conscious! Not that I always dressed like I knew what the latest in look was. I often knew what it was 3 months into the new look, but that didn't mean I rushed out to buy "the new look".

However, I've been totally caught off guard with the new look in men's suits. I hope you are laughing and wondering why I would even care, but lately I've been feeling really sorry for this new guy on our local news station. He looks like he's wearing a suit from 10 years ago that looked great when he was 30 pounds lighter. It's tight in the arms and tight around the middle and he does wear it buttoned in front. So, as I am watching him, I'm thinking that he finally got a job and can't afford a new suit. I was also thinking that maybe I could help him lose a little weight so his suit would fit better.

But this morning in our Wall Street Journal came the WJS Fashion Magazine and this is the new look! Can this be for real? And the trousers are tight in the legs, too. It makes me want to run and hide. But unfortunately I can't run anymore. But I can breathe a little easier and stop feeling sorry for him and try to accept this new fashion statement. Who knew?

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Sounds like the ensemble I plan to wear out to dinner tonight.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller