Tuesday, February 1, 2011

170.6 Tea Is Good

It is funny how we are gearing up for the cold out here. While our friends and family in the Mid West and Northeast are facing the threat of yet more cold and snow, we are all in a tizzy because tomorrow the high is going to be only 43 degrees and it might get down into the 20's over night. The plants are wrapped up like Christmas presents, and the outdoor faucets are wearing old quilted bathrobe fabric to keep them from freezing. We are spoiled out here, but it really feels cold!

The best part about the cold weather is being in the house and drinking hot tea. It's like a yummy comfort food. Drinking hot tea reminds me of spending time with my daughters after school on cold afternoons in Wellesley. And now I've got my grandsons drinking "Sleepy Time Tea" before bed when I visit them. Tea is good! It loves you back.

1 comment:

queenmabby said...

I remember our afternoon teas well. Miss you!!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller