Saturday, February 19, 2011

172.4 The Little Engine That Could

I haven't talked about my weight directly for a while and there's not a lot to say. I'd like to be closer to 170, but life has gotten in the way. Or, I could say that I've let life get in the way. In the way of what? Well, mostly exercise! I'm thinking that it's always like this in the winter - I can hear people snorting that we don't have winter out here, but we do, sort of. What it boils down to is that I don't like to be cold so I don't want to walk when it's colder than 70 degrees and windy. We do have a lot of wind out here. I have started doing Wii Fit Plus again and that is always fun and good for me. But I often just seem to run out of time and then realize I haven't exercised.

I know what I need to do and that is build my day around an exercise schedule rather than trying to find time for it after everything else gets done. I know it. Now I just have to do it. If I can lose 80 pounds, I can stick to a schedule! "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can". Sound familiar?

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller