Sunday, February 20, 2011

172.6 Positivity!

It's about 10:15 pm and I just realized I never wrote a post today. We started the day at 8:45 at church taking a class on Positivity. No one can argue that that isn't a great idea! One of the things we learned is that the brain continues to change throughout our lives and that we can become more positive if we work on it. How to work on it? Even just smiling can change your brain chemistry. It's really a fascinating topic and one that is just now getting a lot of attention. There's a great book that I've read called The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor that is fun to read and full of great information on the topic.

So now I'm off to bed feeling much more positive than I did a few minutes ago when I realized I needed to write this post. Good night! Hope you wake up smiling!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller