Thursday, February 17, 2011

172.4 One More Thing, Bob

I forgot to mention the exercise piece and so I sent him a second email about it. I recommended a book to him that my dear friend Loretta told me about called Younger Next Year: A Guide to Living Like 50 Until You're 80 and Beyond by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge. There are actually two books. This title is for men, and there is a second edition written for women, Younger Next Year: A Guide to Living Like 50 Until You're 80 and Beyond For Women, by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge. These books stress the importance of exercise and are very motivating and make a lot of sense. Actually, the message is very exciting, that you can help your body become younger through exercise.

I just had another great morning with my ESL group and thought I'd show off the Paradise Valley Community College campus. It is a lovely oasis in the desert.

1 comment:

queenmabby said...

great posts momma! inspiring as always:)

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller