Saturday, February 12, 2011

171.0 Taking It Back About Egg Substitutes :)

I take it all back about Egg Beaters. I sat down and carefully read all of the ingredients and here's what I learned as I took my time and didn't just freak out at number of things added: less than 1% of the ingredients make up the additives which are all vitamins, except for the yellow food coloring and the maltodextrin. Who knew a little sugar would be needed, but I don't think that any of this is going to put my liver over the edge! So I'm rethinking the next omelet I will order down at our local Grill.

And, it's fun and interesting to see my weight returning to my goal weight, slowly but surely. I have been very aware of what I have been eating, but I just know that the 170 weight is where my body wants to be.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller