Thursday, February 10, 2011

172.2 Be Careful What You Ask For!

Today was another wonderful day at my ESL class. Often as I am driving the half hour to get there I will turn to my inner spirit and ask for help to make it a good class. This morning I asked for energy and enthusiasm as I worked with the students.

I thought I was asking for that energy and enthusiasm for myself, but I wasn't specific in my request. For two hours, I had the liveliest, most energy filled, enthusiastic group of students I've taught in a long time. It was fun, it was challenging, it was great, but never have I had a class so on fire, so full of questions, and so talkative. It was fun, but totally exhausting. I'm sure I burned up a lot of calories just keeping up with them. I wonder if I want to be more specific in what I ask for next week. Probably not! Today was great!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller