Tuesday, May 18, 2010

188.7 Low Drone Vs. Fever Pitch

OMG, this is so much harder than I ever thought it would be. These last 20 pounds are an albatross around my neck and I find myself in a hurricane of embarrassment (I'll just get that out there), frustration and consternation that I am so stuck in this place and have been for so long. There are fits and starts of progress but I can't seem to sustain it. My inner voice has told me that I need to turn up the intensity with which I view this goal and finish this, that the volume is set at a low drone rather than the fever pitch of energy that I need to bring to this time in my weight loss journey.

I have lost 60 pounds and that's huge ~ so was I ~ and I do celebrate that, but I really want to get this next twenty pounds off. And yes, we've had house guests and social engagements, and yes, at least I haven't gained the weight back, but NO! I don't want to stay here.

So back to the gym, loving the elliptical, up the water, stay aware and focused, and be grateful for the progress I have made, knowing I want this goal to become my reality!

2 comments:

priscilla said...

You can do it Sue!!!!

Anonymous said...

How great that you've put it out there! Your Guides are really helping you, and what's most important is that you're asking for the help. Now all you have to do is listen and rev up your desire. Hugs,

Jennifer

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller