Friday, May 21, 2010

190.2 Hormones Happen!

Jennifer and I were talking this morning about all that is going on with me and why I think I am so stuck. She reminded me that I had told her that my gyn. had said that taking hormones may cause some weight gain issues. And, I did start on a new regimen of HRT after being off of everything for several years. So many things play into weight issues, as you all know, so I can't say that that is the only thing that is going on now, but it certainly could be one factor.

We also talked about how much fiber I am eating and it became obvious that upping the fiber that I eat everyday would be good for me no matter how my weight is doing. I used to eat at least 2 apples everyday and realized that lately I haven't been eating any. I not sure why but at least now I am aware of that change.

We also talked about my tendency to hold in anger, rather than expressing it. And stuffing it down with food is exactly what I used to do so well. I have gotten over doing that on a regular basis, but I still tend to not get the anger out. It takes energy to release anger and I usually feel great, at least physically, after blowing my top. Why do I think I have to be so nice all the time? I sure don't have to be negative all of the time, but I can let my feelings loose now and then.

I just had a picture of myself, standing on the scale, eating apples, and yelling about whatever! Think it will help?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of you standing on the scale, eating apples and yelling about whatever! Of Course it will help...just the laughter by itself with help...hugs,

Jennifer

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller