Friday, May 14, 2010

188.4 It Was The Salt!

We have house guests so I will make this short!

Two things are on my mind...since I dropped more than a pound overnight, I can say with confidence that it was the salt and I will not make the mistake of overdosing on pickles ever again! I promise!

And, this morning I broke my all time high elliptical record and was on it for 34 minutes! When I think back to my post entitled "Climbing Mt. Everest", written last November, in which I detailed the exhaustion and pain of working out on it for less than one minute, I am filled with smiles!

Have a great weekend, everybody. Since our friends will be here until Tuesday, I may not post everyday, but who knows?

1 comment:

priscilla said...

If it's any comfort, I ate a bowl of VERY salty soup last night and was up a pound today. This is no fun.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller