Friday, May 28, 2010

188.2 Let It Go!

I was driving home today after a session with Jennifer in which we talked a lot about my need to let go of the past ~ all the stuff that we all carry around dealing with expectations (or lack of), real and imagined hurts, self image issues, etc..

So I am suddenly aware of the license plate on the back of the car in front of me that reads, "LET IT GO"! Why is it so hard to let things go that cause us pain and regret to remember? It's familiar, it can act as an excuse for our current behavior, and it seduces us with its power. The license plate has it right! I need to LET IT GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you focus on "the right side" of the stream which is bright and beautiful the old will slip away because what you focus on grows. It's all a matter of choice. Old vs New. Comfort in the old vs Flow in the New. You decide!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller