Sunday, March 28, 2010

188.8 How About A Big Dose of Sunshine?

I just received an email encouraging me to be outside, enjoying the beautiful sunshine. So why am I sitting in the house instead? The drug I am taking for this #*$^! infection makes me sun sensitive and there is a big warning on the bottle and I was cautioned by the doctor about it. The hardest part is that I don't think the drug is working half as well as a big dose of sunshine might. Tomorrow I am calling the doctor's office to see if there isn't a better alternative.

Ah, boredom has set in, and thoughts of eating simply because I am bored have been rampant today. It's amazing to have these reminders of things past, and realize how things and I have changed.

Tonight I am supposed to be going to a potluck supper/discussion group, but am bagging that. Tomorrow, however, I am determined to feel better. Enough, already!

1 comment:

priscilla said...

I'm sorry you're still under the weather. Boredom or simply not having enough to do is a big enemy of dieting. Sometimes though I eat from stress 'cause I'm so busy. Can't win!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller