Friday, March 12, 2010

191.4 Letting Go of Three Meals Everyday

Letting go of 3 meals a day is new and exciting! Where is it written that we need 3 meals everyday? I am sure that kids and young adults need that much food much more than this 67 year old. Especially since I want to continue to lose weight, I clearly don't need to eat 3 times a day.

What I do need to do is make sure that I eat food that is good for me, that will leave me feeling satisfied and that I enjoy. I skipped breakfast again today. It's so easy to do and I am not missing it. I've read a lot about how skipping breakfast is not good for you and that folks who do that are headed for weight gain and other problems. So, I am paying attention, and if I find that I need to eat breakfast first thing in the morning, I will.

Today I did something else new - I walked for about 50 minutes and then did the elliptical for 20 minutes. Not that I'm counting:), but I don't think I have ever purposefully done two exercise components in one day. It didn't seem to cause me any irreparable harm, and in fact, it felt just fine.

I am heading to Memphis tomorrow to spend time with our grandsons so may not be posting everyday. But check in and see if there is something new on the blog. Graceland, here I come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Double up! Awesome!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller