Tuesday, March 23, 2010

191.0 Sick of Being Sick!

Yesterday's post about the ice cream didn't end with my writing it. When Jeff read it, he was so excited about the possibility of Peanut Butter Brittle ice cream being here, in our home. Then I showed him the empty carton! He was astounded and horrified, not by the fact that it was loaded with fat and calories, but by the fact that I had washed it all down the sink! I tried to tell him it hadn't tasted good, and that I did it for his own good, but he was not easily consoled. I think I should have let him decide for himself.

So I am off to see the doctor. I am sick of being sick. Ten days of this is ten days too much. But, when I think about it, I haven't been very hungry lately, so maybe...? No, I'd rather be hungry than sick any day.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller