Sunday, March 21, 2010

189.0 Half Is Plenty

We're home! We had brunch with the boys and their other grandmother, and then we headed to the airport. It was great to see her and we spent much of the time telling each other how great the boys are! (She asked me how I had lost so much weight and I told her I developed the habit of eating just half of my usual portion rather than depriving myself of particular foods, etc. It really does amaze me how natural it is for me to do that. Half is plenty, now.)

Tomorrow I will be back on my scale first thing in the morning. Since I have been sick with a cold during this whole trip, I think I will take tomorrow off in terms of exercise, but I've missed the elliptical and walking with Linda, so will soon be back at it.

It's good to be home!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller