Sunday, April 3, 2011

176.4 If I Could, I Would

Sometimes I wonder just what I am thinking, or how is it that I don't bother to think at all! Yesterday I ate very sensibly, healthily, with all good intentions of getting my weight back into the very low 170 pound range. Then I decided that going to P. F. Chang's for dinner sounded like a great idea. But you can't go there and not eat food that contains sodium, no matter what you order. And high sodium for me means weight gain. What's really funny/pathetic is that the guy sitting next to me at the bar ordered soup (loaded with sodium) and then poured about half a bottle of soy sauce into it. And then he ordered a thick saucy dish on which he poured the remaining soy sauce. As I'm watching this, I'm thinking to myself that he's killing himself with all the salt/sodium! I wanted to nicely tell him that, but in my wisdumb didn't say a word :). And now Miss Goody Two Shoes is up two pounds after eating what I thought was "controlled":) sodium.

If I could cry, I would cry at this weight gain. What was I thinking?

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I just read an article where the writer was talking about the sodium in PF Chang's food! Drink lots of water and watch it the next couple of days. It will wash itself out.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller