Wednesday, April 13, 2011

174.0 So Much Younger

I just returned from getting my hair colored. I've been going to the same hair stylist for at least five years now so she's seem me at my largest and she's seen me about once a month since I started losing weight. So of course today I had to tell her about my TV appearance tomorrow that will probably last about 3 and a half minutes! But here's what she said that really pleased me. "Not only do you look a lot thinner, YOU ARE SO MUCH YOUNGER!"

Losing weight for me hasn't been all about how I look, although that has certainly been a big part of it. But I do feel younger, and I know I'm healthier. I no longer need drugs for high cholesterol, my blood pressure is quite low, and I'm no longer a risk for diabetes. I wonder what I'll say tomorrow and what I'll be asked.

I probably won't post anything on this blog tomorrow because after the TV appearance I'm off to a big dinner event. So check back on Friday, and wish me luck.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller