Wednesday, April 27, 2011

175.6 Susan's Gainin' !

But it's okay, I'm telling myself. We spent ten days in Boston eating out often twice a day and so I'm actually experiencing a great sense of relief that I didn't gain more. And I feel like I know what to do to get back down in the 170 range. I think that this is how my life will be now...enjoying my vacations, and eating out with friends and family and then getting right back on track. Last night it was chicken and spinach and fresh berries. Not too shabby, and oh so healthy.

We had a great time in Boston, seeing our family and friends, many of whom we hadn't seen since Miranda's wedding. Today I'm feeling so much gratitude for the friends in my life and my dear family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your attitude about how you'll live your life. It's right on...hugs, Anonymous...

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller