Wednesday, April 6, 2011

175.0 Taking Baby Steps

I wrote yesterday that I have been spoiled over the last year or so because my back has been so strong and without problems. I do go to the chiropractor almost 3 times a week to keep myself in alignment as much as possible, and I do get therapeutic massages a couple times a month. So I am taking care of my back but it's also been taking good care of me. After yesterday's episode, I'm not sure when I'll get my next therapeutic massage. My hunch is that my back was already a little compromised when I went yesterday and the massage just put me over the top.

So today I am doing better. But what about exercise? I think a take some short walks and see how I do. That sounds smarter than jumping on the elliptical or doing the Wii Fit. Remember the movie What About Bob and taking baby steps? I think today is a good day for baby steps.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller