Friday, April 15, 2011

173.4 Seeing Is Believing!

Well, yesterday was my big day! It's amazing how much energy was expended for a 4 minute segment on TV. If you cut and paste this address you can see Jennifer Scott and me discussing hypnosis and my 80 pound weight loss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_58Ru__xNo

I thought it was good. Obviously I might have said things differently, etc., if I could do it over again. But who was that really fat woman whose pictures were shown while I was talking? I did send those before pictures to the station to use, but I had never seen them on a 52" screen like we have at home. Yikes! And what if I had never lost that weight, never experienced feeling so much healthier, younger and happier? What if I had settled, just sort of stayed the same?

I really hope that this TV appearance will help inspire others to lose weight and change their lives! Thank you Jennifer for your patience, your support, your hypnosis expertise, and your wisdom. Thank you.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller