Sunday, April 10, 2011

173.2 Imagining and Asking

Once in a while, my walking buddy and I end up at our golf course grill for breakfast. And once in a while, we do that instead of walking, but only if it is really cold! Yes, I'm laughing because we are soooooo spoiled, so that what seems cold to us may not seem cold to many of you. But anyway, when we sit down, Linda is immediately served ice tea because every server there knows what she likes. And, they are beginning to know what I like! I like one or two egg beaters, scrambled and then mixed with portobello mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and fresh spinach that have been grilled. It's beautiful, tasty, filling and very healthy! It's not on the menu yet, but there is conversation that they may add it. (Click on the photo and it will get larger and look even more delicious!)

The servers at the grill are willing to make substitutions, etc., and so I just started asking about possibilities and voila! But isn't that what life is about on some level? Imagining, asking about the possibilities and then finding out if you like it or not. I love this breakfast!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller