Saturday, April 30, 2011

175.2 Keeping It Simple

You know, it's funny how things work out. A lot of folks have asked me about the weight loss and I tell them basically about eating less and upping the exercise. I never know who is really listening and is serious about trying it. This morning one of my friends told me she'd lost 9 pounds in the past two months doing just that...nothing fancy, not a lot of rules, but spiced up with discipline. (If someone asks me about how I did it who has a lot of weight to lose, I do tell them about the accompanying therapy including the hypnosis that I relied on to help me succeed in making the mental changes that I needed to make.)

After this recent "travel weight gain", I'm taking some of my own medicine - eating less and upping the exercise.

So out to the pool for my water workout. I already walked about 3 miles today so all is well. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller