Sunday, May 1, 2011

175.2 Sunday Morning

About a year ago I wrote about Jeff and me planning special events together that we would consider a date. Well, this morning we went on a date. We started out at a funky, wonderful restaurant in Old Town, the old section of Scottsdale that is very western, called The Breakfast Club. We waited about 40 minutes to get in, but it was delicious and worth the wait. And then we started walking all around the area. I took some pictures of downtown, and Old Town Scottsdale that I hope will show some of the reasons I love this place. What I usually show are pictures from my desert neighborhood which is about 40 minutes north of where we were this morning. (Click on each picture to enlarge it.)

We do have water in Arizona.

I love this one because you get the feel of the old west with Nordstrom in the background! This is my kind of place!


After walking all around the area, we ended up at the Fashion Square Shopping area and walked another mile or two looking for the perfect handbag for me, and thanks to Jeff and his iPhone, we found it! It was a beautiful day here and we had a great date! And, I got lots of exercise walking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice! And nice to have a special date....

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller