Saturday, May 21, 2011

177.0 True Food!

There's a new restaurant fairly close to where we live (nothing is really very close) called True Food. Rumor has it that Dr. Andrew Weil, the noted expert on natural health and wellness, is the brains behind the menu. I love this restaurant. Jeff thinks its way too healthy and never feels satisfied no matter what he orders. Last night we both had a fresh kale salad with a delicious lemony, parmesan cheese dressing, and I fear it was loaded with salt! So maybe this place isn't way too healthy after all. I also had salmon and quinoa with diced beets. It was so good, but why the bump up in the weight? Oh well, lots of water and I'll be fine by tomorrow, I hope!
Cactus flowers on my walk yesterday. Click on the photo twice to get the full effect!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller