Friday, May 20, 2011

175.4 Vitamin Stages!

I'm staring at my bottle of Centrum Silver vitamins and seeing "50+" on the silver label. I can remember when I graduated to the silver mixture, and how I really resisted the notion that I was ready for the last stage vitamins. There is nothing beyond silver!

But that was 18 years ago and now I wonder what the big deal was. I'm glad there isn't a black label! Now that would really be depressing. And I do recognize that our bodies change over time and need help in different ways. But since I feel so much younger, I'm wondering if I can go back to the basic Centrum vitamins rather than the silver. My hair isn't even silver, thanks to my hair stylist! There is nothing silver about me except occasional silver jewelry.

Here's a quote that I love that is taped next to my computer: "Live each day as if it will be your last. Learn as if you will live forever." (M. Ghandi) Come to think of it, there's a chance that I already shared this quote in a past post. Hmmm..., maybe I should stick with the Centrum Silver!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I say stick with the Silver. Just because it seems to be working for you. That is a great photograph!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller